Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the global culture group limited ("gcg") website ("website”) and any purchase you make using the website. please read them carefully. by accessing, browsing or using the website, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations.
1. use of the website you may not download, modify, transmit or otherwise use any material (information or images) from the website for public or commercial purposes.
2. intellectual property you agree that all intellectual property in respect of the garments, accessories, giftware, jewellery, artwork and services (the "goods") provided on the website, including all rights to, and interests in, any copyright works, trade marks, designs, design marks or artwork used in connection with the goods is the property of gcg held either directly or under licence. gcg grants to the customer a non-exclusive licence to use intellectual property in the goods sold under these terms and conditions for trade for the purposes of marketing, display, sale and any other activity connected with the sale of goods. you agree that except as set out in this clause, nothing in these terms and conditions shall entitle you to use the intellectual property of gcg without the prior written consent of gcg.
3. orders all orders are subject to acceptance by gcg. gcg is not bound to accept any order. no order can be cancelled or varied by you once accepted by gcg.
4. deliveries unless otherwise agreed, you are responsible for the costs of delivery. delivery times quoted are estimates only. gcg will not be responsible for delivery delays due to causes beyond its control.
5. links from time to time this website may include links to other websites. these links are provided for your convenience only. gcg has not reviewed all of the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by gcg of the linked website. use of the linked website is at your own risk.
6. accuracy the website attempts to be as accurate as possible. however, we do not warrant that descriptions of goods or any other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. if goods offered by us are not as described, your sole remedy is to return in an unused condition to us.
7. security you are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to prevent someone misusing or getting unauthorised access to the account login you use for the website.
8. insurance you are responsible for arranging full insurance cover for goods (including garments and artwork) that you own which are stored on gcg’s premises.
9. general if you are acquiring the goods for trading purposes, you agree that: the consumer guarantees act 1993 does not apply; where defective goods have been supplied, the total liability of gcg whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in the goods or any other breach of gcg’s obligations under these terms and conditions will not in any event exceed the added invoiced value of the goods by gcg; and gcg shall not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or any loss of any kind.
10. disclaimer this website is provided by gcg on an “as is” and “as available” basis. gcg makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. you agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. it shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that any goods or information available through the website meet your specific requirements. to the full extent permissible by applicable law, gcg disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. gcg does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from gcg are free of viruses or other harmful components. gcg will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
11. governing law the website is governed by new zealand law.
12. other policies, modifications and severability we reserve the right to make any changes to the website, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. by using the website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions. if any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.