Kotuku Long Sleeve Womens Merino T-Shirt
Global culture women’s long sleeve 100% merino wool T-shirt is designed and printed in New Zealand. This free-range merino wool T-shirt it features Kotuku the New Zealand white Heron which is an endangered species found mainly is South Westland. With every merino garment purchased a donation is made to help protect endangered species.
This garment is cut like a T-shirt to enable it to be worn as a mid-layer.
- 100% Merino wool
- 200gsm Single Jersey merino fabric.
- Soft comfortable feel
- Warm in winter cool in summer
- Moisture and temperature regulating
- Good insulation layer
- Does not itch
- Odour neutralising
- Machine washable follow garment instructions Cold wash
- Provides UV protection
- It does not crease much
- It does all this in a natural and sustainable way.
- How good is that.